Download CMOS Case Study.
Central Monitoring and Control System (CMOS) is a set of applications used for monitoring and controling equipment at the airport. The main advantage of CMOS is a modular solution that is able to meet any customer requirements.
CMOS system is designed and delivered as a system which task is to:
- Keep information centrally on technical devices and systems
- Provide this information to the workplace, both workplace of technical maintenance and ATS workplace
- Automate functions related to the technical condition of the system
- Optimize the organizational structure of technical maintenance
- Archive information about the state of technical equipment and systems and their controls
- Integrate user interface of connected system